Short Sleeve Polyviscose Jean Smock
Alsco’s Pharmaceutical and Food Processing workwear are available in a variety of styles, colours and sizes that can help protect your employees against germs, contamination and infection. This Jean Smock is perfect for New Zealand working conditions.
The polyviscose made Jean Smock uniform is perfect for pharmaceutical workplace. This workwear guarantees not only comfort but also durability and resistance to stain and corrosive chemicals including acids.
- 160 gsm
- 65/35% Polyviscose
- Lower pockets
- Action back
Health and Safety Features…
- Polyester/cotton blends that combine the comfort of cotton with the stain resistance and durability of polyester, enabling a lighter weight fabric to offer resistance to corrosive chemicals such as acids.
- Internal pockets, cuffed sleeves, and no external buttons to minimise contamination.
- A static dispersant coat that is lint free and specifically designed for a cleanroom environment.
- Colour-coded workwear to avoid cross-contamination in the laboratory or plant.
If you’re looking for a medical uniform that is made with the high-quality materials, check out the Alsco Medical Jacket. It contains high-quality fabric best known to provide not only comfort but also durability, toughness and a long lasting type of garment.
Why Alsco’s Managed Service is Best for your Business…
A convenient experience for you is at the top of our minds – always. Alsco’s rental service is hyper-fast and accurate.
- No large, up front capital costs.
- We can tweak our services to fit your business with ease
- Easy order increase for busy time periods
- World-class inventory management system for easy ordering
- Control your costs to match your needs and budget
“…exceptionally good supplier of laundry, flooring, ablution supplies”
The rapport and comradery between Alsco and TRT staff involved in service delivery was of a superior level. TRT has since handed over all ablution supply orders to Alsco. TRT has upgrade flooring in all departments and supports the initiative of Health and Safety messages on mats. The business relationship has also seen a three year agreement signed and an upgrade of lockers and cabinets in each of our 4 locations.
I think the most important aspect of the relationship TRT has with Alsco is the very short response time with any communication or issue and this truly does confirm the professional culture within their organisation."