Polycotton Occupational Trouser
A long day at work can be exhausting especially if you’re staff are not comfortable with what they’re wearing. That’s why Alsco offers you the polycotton made Occupational Trouser.
It is composed of high-quality materials known for its durability, toughness and a long-lasting type of garment.
This garment is specially made to provide comfort and protection against from any source of contamination that may happen in a workplace in New Zealand.
- 230 gsm
- 65/35% Polycotton
- One right hand side pocket and rear pocket with dome flap.
- Elastic waist back and brass zip
Health and Safety Features…
- Polyester/cotton blends that combine the comfort of cotton with the stain resistance and durability of polyester, enabling a lighter weight fabric to offer resistance to corrosive chemicals such as acids.
- Internal pockets, cuffed sleeves, and no external buttons to minimise contamination.
- A static dispersant coat that is lint free and specifically designed for a cleanroom environment.
- Colour-coded workwear to avoid cross-contamination in the laboratory or plant.
We also offer another high-quality made of trousers that will perfectly match your workplace requirements. We have the polycotton made Work Trouser and Food Industry Trouser. Both are designed to protect your staff and made them feel comfortable throughout their shift.
Why Alsco’s Managed Service is Best for your Business…
A convenient experience for you is at the top of our minds – always. Alsco’s rental service is hyper-fast and accurate.
- No large, up front capital costs.
- We can tweak our services to fit your business with ease
- Easy order increase for busy time periods
- World-class inventory management system for easy ordering
- Control your costs to match your needs and budget
“…the level of service is outstanding.”
I have been with Alsco for the last two years and the level of service is outstanding. I love coming into work every morning to see my team of chefs looking smart and ship shape in their beautifully pressed jackets."