Long Sleeve Dairy Polycotton Overall
Alsco New Zealand designed a whole range of Food Processing workwear that suits all the necessary health and safety guidelines and rules. It will make your life so much easier because your employees will always have high-quality, extra comfortable and perfectly clean uniforms.
This long sleeve dairy overall is made with high-quality fabric that offers toughness and durability. It has a wider space along the underarm area to allow you to move better.
Additional features include dome fastening instead of buttons to avoid contamination, stain resistance, lint and shrink free considering it is made with a combination of cotton and polyester.
- Sizes: 4-13
- 230 gsm
- 65/35% Polycotton
- Internal pockets
- Dome fastening
- Also available with back pockets: Sizes: 2-12
Health and Safety Features…
- Polyester/cotton blends that combine the comfort of cotton with the stain resistance and durability of polyester, enabling a lighter weight fabric to offer resistance to corrosive chemicals such as acids.
- Internal pockets, cuffed sleeves, and no external buttons, to minimise contamination.
- A static dispersant coat that is lint free and specifically designed for a cleanroom environment.
- Colour-coded workwear to avoid cross-contamination in the laboratory or plant.
Why Alsco’s Managed Service is Best for your Business…
A convenient experience for you is at the top of our minds – always. Alsco’s rental service is hyper-fast and accurate.
- No large, up front capital costs.
- We can tweak our services to fit your business with ease
- Easy order increase for busy time periods
- World-class inventory management system for easy ordering
- Control your costs to match your needs and budget
“100% excellent customer service”
The Fresh & Clean team are an amazing bunch of people from our client manager to the service team. Everyone is always friendly, helpful and always provide 100% excellent customer service. Everything is delivered on time and last minute changes or additions are never a problem. Thanks guys for keeping it simple."