Alsco’s range of purpose designed Food Processing workwear delivers a clean, professional and hygienic image for our customers while meeting the applicable health and safety guidelines of the industry.
This overall is made of the high-quality fabrics that guarantees a durability and protection against from harmful chemicals. Its dome fastening reduces contamination risks.
- Sizes: 4-14
- 230 gsm
- 65/35% Polycotton
- Internal pockets
- Dome fastening
- Raglan sleeves
Health and Safety Features…
- Polyester/cotton blends that combine the comfort of cotton with the stain resistance and durability of polyester, enabling a lighter weight fabric to offer resistance to corrosive chemicals such as acids.
- Internal pockets, cuffed sleeves, and no external buttons, to minimise contamination.
- A static dispersant coat that is lint free and specifically designed for a cleanroom environment.
- Colour-coded workwear to avoid cross-contamination in the laboratory or plant.
Why Alsco’s Managed Service is Best for your Business…
A convenient experience for you is at the top of our minds – always. Alsco’s rental service is hyper-fast and accurate.
- No large, up front capital costs.
- We can tweak our services to fit your business with ease
- Easy order increase for busy time periods
- World-class inventory management system for easy ordering
- Control your costs to match your needs and budget
“…a most genuine commitment to provide practical support.”
Through the wonderful generosity of Fresh & Clean, as part of Alsco, hundreds of families across the country have received sheets and first aid kits.
For well over a year now, Fresh & Clean has been most generously providing Shine, and through us, many other not-for-profit organisations and a few South Auckland schools, with bed linen and first aid kits. The sheer number of items is almost unbelievably massive and I want you to know how grateful we are and how grateful all the other organisations are.
Fresh & Clean has demonstrated a most genuine commitment to provide practical support to New Zealanders who are experiencing disadvantages, including poverty. This commitment to make a positive difference clearly comes from Fresh & Clean’s strong company values and kind desire to make life better for families having a hard time…