The way your staff presents themselves reflects your business. That’s why it is essential to provide them a high-quality made garments and Alsco got you covered.
The Work Trouser is made with high-quality poly cotton fabric which is famously known for its durability and a long-lasting type of fabric.
This garment also provides comfort, it does not easily tear and wrinkle-resistant which keep your staff uniforms look neat and professional.
- 230 gsm
- 65/35% Polycotton
- 2 side, 1 hip & 1 fob pocket
- Single pleat
- Brass zip with belt loops
- Wrinkle resistant fabric
Health and Safety Features…
- Polyester/cotton blends that combine the comfort of cotton with the stain resistance and durability of polyester, enabling a lighter weight fabric to offer resistance to corrosive chemicals such as acids.
- Internal pockets, cuffed sleeves, and no external buttons to minimise contamination.
- A static dispersant coat that is lint free and specifically designed for a cleanroom environment.
- Colour-coded workwear to avoid cross-contamination in the laboratory or plant.
Alsco offers a wide range of durable, tough and comfortable workwear. Check out our Food Industry Trouser and Occupational Trouser, both garments are made of high-quality materials and will fit your workplace requirements.
Why Alsco’s Managed Service is Best for your Business…
A convenient experience for you is at the top of our minds – always. Alsco’s rental service is hyper-fast and accurate.
- No large, up front capital costs.
- We can tweak our services to fit your business with ease
- Easy order increase for busy time periods
- World-class inventory management system for easy ordering
- Control your costs to match your needs and budget
“The contract was awarded on a combination of price and quality…”
We use Alsco’s services for work clothes, laundry, textiles, first aid boxes and defibrillators. So it’s quite a mix and across several sites and teams around the city. Alsco’s approach and interaction with PNCC City Enterprises is efficient and professional and transition to the new supplier was very smooth and easy on the day. They provided a comprehensive priced schedule, which is a big help at the start of a supply contract. The contract was also awarded on Alsco’s non-financial service aspects and their modern facility employing local people were significant factors.