A long day at work can be exhausting especially if you’re staff are not comfortable with what they’re wearing. That’s why Alsco offers you the polycotton made Occupational Trouser.
It is composed of high-quality materials known for its durability, toughness and a long-lasting type of garment.
This garment is specially made to provide comfort and protection against from any source of contamination.
- 230 gsm
- 65/35% Polycotton
- One right hand side pocket and rear pocket with dome flap.
- Elastic waist back and brass zip
Health and Safety Features…
- Polyester/cotton blends that combine the comfort of cotton with the stain resistance and durability of polyester, enabling a lighter weight fabric to offer resistance to corrosive chemicals such as acids.
- Internal pockets, cuffed sleeves, and no external buttons to minimise contamination.
- A static dispersant coat that is lint free and specifically designed for a cleanroom environment.
- Colour-coded workwear to avoid cross-contamination in the laboratory or plant.
We also offer another high-quality made of trousers that will perfectly match your workplace requirements. We have the polycotton made Work Trouser and Food Industry Trouser. Both are designed to protect your staff and made them feel comfortable throughout their shift.
Why Alsco’s Managed Service is Best for your Business…
A convenient experience for you is at the top of our minds – always. Alsco’s rental service is hyper-fast and accurate.
- No large, up front capital costs.
- We can tweak our services to fit your business with ease
- Easy order increase for busy time periods
- World-class inventory management system for easy ordering
- Control your costs to match your needs and budget
“The contract was awarded on a combination of price and quality…”
We use Alsco’s services for work clothes, laundry, textiles, first aid boxes and defibrillators. So it’s quite a mix and across several sites and teams around the city. Alsco’s approach and interaction with PNCC City Enterprises is efficient and professional and transition to the new supplier was very smooth and easy on the day. They provided a comprehensive priced schedule, which is a big help at the start of a supply contract. The contract was also awarded on Alsco’s non-financial service aspects and their modern facility employing local people were significant factors.