We know how important it is to keep your staff looks professional regardless on the type of work they do – no exemptions.
That’s why Alsco offers you the polycotton made Medical Jacket. It contains high-quality fabric best known to provide not only comfort but also durability, toughness and a long lasting type of garment.
It does not easily tear and can protect your medical staff from any source of contamination and chemicals.
- 150 gsm
- 65/35% Polycotton
- Back waistbands
- Mandarin collar, short sleeves, front left hand breast pocket
- Right side and shoulder opening with PVC dome fasteners
Health and Safety Features…
- Polyester/cotton blends that combine the comfort of cotton with the stain resistance and durability of polyester, enabling a lighter weight fabric to offer resistance to corrosive chemicals such as acids.
- A static dispersant coat that is lint free and specifically designed for a cleanroom environment.
- Colour-coded workwear to avoid cross-contamination in the laboratory or plant.
Looking for a trouser? Alsco offers you the polycotton made Occupational White Trouser, which will perfectly match your Medical Jacket.
Why Alsco’s Managed Service is Best for your Business…
A convenient experience for you is at the top of our minds – always. Alsco’s rental service is hyper-fast and accurate.
- No large, up front capital costs.
- We can tweak our services to fit your business with ease
- Easy order increase for busy time periods
- World-class inventory management system for easy ordering
- Control your costs to match your needs and budget
“The contract was awarded on a combination of price and quality…”
We use Alsco’s services for work clothes, laundry, textiles, first aid boxes and defibrillators. So it’s quite a mix and across several sites and teams around the city. Alsco’s approach and interaction with PNCC City Enterprises is efficient and professional and transition to the new supplier was very smooth and easy on the day. They provided a comprehensive priced schedule, which is a big help at the start of a supply contract. The contract was also awarded on Alsco’s non-financial service aspects and their modern facility employing local people were significant factors.