The Alsco Long Sleeve Polycotton Dairy Shirt is designed to help protect your staff against any source of contamination, and chemicals at work.
This is a must have uniform especially that is made with a high-quality material known for its durability, toughness and a long lasting type of garment.
- 170 gsm
- 65/35% Polycotton
- Concealed 4 dome fastening
- One internal breast pocket, inset sleeves
- Self fabric cuffs
Health and Safety Features…
- Polyester/cotton blends that combine the comfort of cotton with the stain resistance and durability of polyester, enabling a lighter weight fabric to offer resistance to corrosive chemicals such as acids.
- Internal pockets, cuffed sleeves, and no external buttons to minimise contamination.
- A static dispersant coat that is lint free and specifically designed for a cleanroom environment.
- Colour-coded workwear to avoid cross-contamination in the laboratory or plant.
Are you looking for a trouser to match your Dairy Shirt? Look no more, Alsco got your covered. We offer you the Alsco Polycotton Work Trouser. It is lightweight and also resistant to acid and other corrosive chemicals.
Why Alsco’s Managed Service is Best for your Business…
A convenient experience for you is at the top of our minds – always. Alsco’s rental service is hyper-fast and accurate.
- No large, up front capital costs.
- We can tweak our services to fit your business with ease
- Easy order increase for busy time periods
- World-class inventory management system for easy ordering
- Control your costs to match your needs and budget
“The contract was awarded on a combination of price and quality…”
We use Alsco’s services for work clothes, laundry, textiles, first aid boxes and defibrillators. So it’s quite a mix and across several sites and teams around the city. Alsco’s approach and interaction with PNCC City Enterprises is efficient and professional and transition to the new supplier was very smooth and easy on the day. They provided a comprehensive priced schedule, which is a big help at the start of a supply contract. The contract was also awarded on Alsco’s non-financial service aspects and their modern facility employing local people were significant factors.