First Aid Redistribution Programme
Alsco First Aid has initiated programs to reuse and recycle expired but usable First Aid supplies where possible to demonstrate our commitment to operating in an ecologically sustainable manner.
While New Zealand legislation demands that your First Aid is new and fresh. It gives your supplies a limited time frame in which they are to be used.
However, they are still hygienic and sanitary after that date and they can help people in countries with less strict requirements or veterinary establishments.
Projects to date include substantial donations of suitable and sorted products to charitable and voluntary organisations such as:
- Auckland and Wellington Zoo, SPCA branches and animal shelters
- MAA (Medical Aid Abroad) – MMA receives muli-pallets of first aid supplies from Alsco (most of this product ends up in Pacific Islands such as the Solomons, Vanuatu, and also in Papua New Guinea)
- Fiji is a major recepient of Alsco First Aid supplies
- Christian Leadership Training Trust (medical support to villages and hospitals in Fiji and its outer islands)
- Rotary (using product locally and for charitable projects internationally)
- Disaster relief organisations/appeals in Samoa and Haiti
Your “expired” hospital grade First Aid supplies are greatly appreciated by the charities we support!
“positive, professional and importantly cost competitive”
Over these years they have accommodated our needs with quality products and service delivery across a number of requirements from mat laundering, cleaning products, sanitary and sanitation to air fresheners, pest control and medical supplies to name a few. Alsco has impressed me with their constant strive towards customer satisfaction by keeping me in touch with new product lines and new services.
Their sales representative reflects the high standard and value they place in appreciating their customers. Both representative and sales support contacts me on a regular basis, which I welcome.
I confidently recommend the service that Alsco Fresh and Clean offer as my experience with them has been positive, professional and importantly cost competitive."