The Alsco Food Processing Dustcoat is made of high-quality polycotton blend fabric, best known to provide comfort, durability, and safety.
The cotton content of this garment allows the air to circulate which makes the fabric breathable and perfect for hot workplaces. It is also odour-resistant and does not tear easily.
- 230 gsm
- 65/35% Polycotton
- Knee length style
- Two lower front internal pockets
- Kick pleat at the back
Health and Safety Features…
- Polyester/cotton blends that combine the comfort of cotton with the stain resistance and durability of polyester, enabling a lighter weight fabric to offer resistance to corrosive chemicals such as acids.
- Internal pockets, cuffed sleeves, and no external buttons to minimise contamination.
- A static dispersant coat that is lint free and specifically designed for a cleanroom environment.
- Colour-coded workwear to avoid cross-contamination in the laboratory or plant.
Looking for a trouser that will match your dustcoat? Check out the Alsco Food Industry Trouser which is made of strong materials that keeps the colour and shape of your garment longer.
Why Alsco’s Managed Service is Best for your Business…
A convenient experience for you is at the top of our minds – always. Alsco’s rental service is hyper-fast and accurate.
- No large, up front capital costs.
- We can tweak our services to fit your business with ease
- Easy order increase for busy time periods
- World-class inventory management system for easy ordering
- Control your costs to match your needs and budget
“The contract was awarded on a combination of price and quality…”
We use Alsco’s services for work clothes, laundry, textiles, first aid boxes and defibrillators. So it’s quite a mix and across several sites and teams around the city. Alsco’s approach and interaction with PNCC City Enterprises is efficient and professional and transition to the new supplier was very smooth and easy on the day. They provided a comprehensive priced schedule, which is a big help at the start of a supply contract. The contract was also awarded on Alsco’s non-financial service aspects and their modern facility employing local people were significant factors.