Alsco First Aid has initiated programs to reuse and recycle expired or useful First Aid supplies
Alsco First Aid has initiated programs to reuse and recycle expired or useful First Aid supplies where possible to demonstrate our commitment to operating in an ecologically sustainable manner. Projects to date include substantial donations of suitable and sorted products to charitable and voluntary organisations such as:
- Auckland and Wellington Zoo, SPCA branches and animal shelters
- MAA (Medical Aid Abroad) – MMA receives muli-pallets of first aid supplies from Alsco (most of this product ends up in Pacific Islands such as the Solomons, Vanuatu, and also in Papua New Guinea)
- Fiji is a major recepient of Alsco First Aid supplies
- Christian Leadership Training Trust (medical support to villages and hospitals in Fiji and its outer islands)
- Rotary (using product locally and for charitable projects internationally)
- Disaster relief organisations/appeals in Samoa and Haiti
Your “expired” hospital grade First Aid supplies are greatly appreciated by the charities we support!
“…very pleased with the way they have delivered…”
Alsco offer us a high level of service: they come on site, complete an order to cover an agreed imprest level, deliver the order and shelve it for us. They also hold stock for us at their premises and since they took on this contract we have not had any problems with supply. We are very pleased with the way they have delivered on their side of our agreement.
Alsco’s Dunedin location has been helpful – on several occasions we had urgent stock requirements and these were met with same-day deliveries.
I have no hesitation in recommending Alsco as a provider of Tork and Reynard products, and particularly note their excellent service delivery.