Alsco's reusable wipes provide an opportunity for companies to participate in environmentally friendly services. Our wipes are recycled wipes cut to a consistent size and made from 100% cotton. They are hygienically packed and delivered to your premises ready for use. Once used, we collect the wipes for reprocessing and reuse.
Our wipe service minimises the cost and hassle associated with purchasing, reordering, storing and disposing of waste. You will receive wipes, a dispenser, return bag and stand, plus a regular pickup and delivery service.
Benefits of Alsco Wipes
- Made from 100% cotton, Alsco wipes are more absorbent, durable and effective than alternative products. In addition, they are biodegradable.
- There is no capital outlay - so you can take advantage of our service immediately.
- All Alsco wipes comply with HACCP and workplace health and safety regulations.
- Alsco wipes are processed under standards compliant with Australian and New Zealand Standard 4146:2000.
Industrial WipesDetailing Wipes
- 80 x 45cm over locked flannelette double brushed for heavy polishing
- 40 x 45cm flannelette double brushed for standard use
- 40 x 45cm flannelette double brushed for use in light industrial workshops
- 45 x 38cm woven cotton for use in heavy industrial workshops
- 80 x 45cm flannelette double brushed for use by large print businesses
- 45 x 38cm for use on smaller printing presses.
Alsco food wipes play a vital role in preventing cross contamination. Made from 100% cotton, Alsco wipes are more absorbent, durable and effective than most alternative products. In addition they are biodegradable and recyclable. For ease of use and identification Alsco food wipes are colour coded to meet the specific needs of the food industry and HACCP regulations. There are no ugly disposal problems with food wipes from Alsco.
- Green to handle raw food
- Blue to handle cooked food
- Pink to handle general cleaning