Below is an overview of some of the Floorcare options available for your business.
Carefully placed mats can trap up to 80% of the dirt and dust tracked in the first five metres of your premises. This reduces the amount of maintenance work required for your company - saving you time and money.
The anti-static characteristics of Alsco's mats will also protect your dust sensitive equipment by attracting airborne particles of dust. You can also minimise the risk of slips and falls on hard floors by using mats to capture wet spills and cover slippery surfaces.
For no capital outlay Alsco's Floorcare Rental Service
delivers mats that are:
- Picked up and exchanged for freshly laundered mats by a dedicated, skilled Service Consultant on an agreed, regular basis.
- replaced when required
- Our quality controllers check each mat to ensure it is of the highest quality before dispatch. Damaged products are repaired or replaced, under our rental programme – at all times you can present the best image to your customers.
Why use Alsco Floorcare?
Over two-thirds of all moisture, dirt and grime that enters your premises is carried in by shoes. This not only makes cleaning a never-ending, expensive task, but also accelerates the wear and tear on floor coverings – resulting in unsightly floors and costly repairs and maintenance.
Here are some good reasons why you should consider
an Alsco managed floorcare program:
- Economy and Value: A convenient, economical rental program will provide the benefits of clean flooring, reduced cleaning time and assist in employee comfort and safety for no upfront capital investment.
- Quality and Flexibility: A quality service and floorcare program that may include a combination of message mats, advertising mats, anti-fatigue mats and cleaning mops to fit the size and scope of your business.
- Selection and Service: Customers can choose a floorcare program to suit their particular needs and budget. An Alsco representative will deliver clean, effective mats and take away the soiled ones based on your selection requirements and timeframes.